WH105 is a single acting scrapper ensuring that foreign particles are not introduced into the hydraulic cylinders, avoiding wear and damage to all the internal components including seals.
- Superior scraping effect
- Simple, easy-construction groove
- No twisting in the housing
- Designed in a way that the wiping lip contacts with the rod surface to remove heavily deposited mud, ice, etc so that the particles do not enter into the cylinder
- Outside diameter contacts the housing and has a sealing lip to prevent moisture from entering the groove.
Especially used in heavy construction machinery that operates in the open field, telescopic cylinders, cranes, mining equipment and loading platforms.
- Diameter:20 mm to 450 mm
- Temperature:-40 ° C to 120 ° C
- Speed limit:2 m/s